In a current state of the world, the chaos that is going on all we have control over is our inner peace and thoughts. I hope these 20 peace quotes will inspire you and help to create some more calmness in your heart and mind.
If you really love them, you can save them and make them a new wallpaper on your phone or desktop.
Or add them to your Bullet Journal as a completely new page.
20 Peace Quotes to Keep You Inspired
1. “Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart. “
2. Reminder: You don’t have to rebuild a relationship with everyone you’ve forgiven. Just because you are at peace, doesn’t mean they’re not toxic.”
3. “Be so rooted in your being that nobody’s absence or presence can disturb your inner peace.”
4. A Thousand Versions of You:
You have shed a thousand skins to become a person you are today. And if you ever feel overwhelmed by many people you once were, remember, your bones have grown, but what makes them has never changed. – Nikita Gill
5. “A fresh isn’t a new place. It’s a new mindset.”
6. Life’s not about expecting, hoping and wishing, it’s about doing, being and becoming.” – Mike Dooley
7. ” Peace is not something you wish for; It’s something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away. – John Lennon”
8. ” I decide my vibe.”
9. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. “
10. “Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where the is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.”
11. Inner Peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
12. I invite peace into my day – to calm the storms, to quiet my mind, and to settle my spirit.”
13. ” Make peace with broken pieces” – r.h. Sin
14. Inner peace is being confident you’ll be okay no matter what life throws at you.
15. Never wanted peace in my life as much as I do now. Like, I’m so over things that complicate my life. I want a complete peace of mind.
16. “She’s at peace and yet somehow on fire.” – Samantha King
17. Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives.
18. It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine. – Byron Katie
19. All we are saying is give peace a chance. – John Lennon
20. Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset. – St. Francis
That’s it with quotes.
Which quote was your favourite? Do not forget to pin your favourite one or save it to your phone.