Is it time to pick up a watercolor painting for beginners and learn how to paint with watercolors roses very easy step by step so that flower drawing easy for you. Then I have got to tell you something.
There are top 7 video tutorials that you will check out will help you to draw roses in watercolor.
Roses are gorgeous and if you can hand a beautiful painting of a rose in your living room, then it is even better!
Step 1: Gather the following supplies:
- Watercolor brushes: get a medium, small size, and a flat brush. They will be used to create different effects when painting. You can also use a brush pen. Arteza offers a great selection.
- Watercolor paper: Paper will make a big difference in the outcome. Arteza Makes a great selection for artist.
- Watercolor Paints: We reccommend Arteza. You can go with tubes or pans.
- Pencil: Best to use H, or 2H, making sure you do not have any bright lines.
- Water jug: This can be anything, even an old cup.
- Tissue paper: Grab your kitchen roll.
- Eraser: Make sure that it is white and does not leave any marks. We are using STAEDTLER Mars.
Alright, if you got your supplies ready, then what are you waiting for?
How to paint Roses in Watercolor?
This foundation class will help you understand essential work+studio basics for realistic watercolour and botanicals.
It is jam packed with wonderful hints, tips, and insights on everything from studio environments, to materials, to important work practices.
The course finishes with 2 levels of exercises, specifically designed to familiarise you with the most common water-colour techniques needed for realistic watercolors and botanicals.
Rose Painting Inspiration and Ideas:
These are just my compilation of ideas and the way other artists have painted roses and I personally thought that they look incredible!