Supplies you will need to get started:
When it comes to sketching, you do not need much.
These are starting points that you can experiment with as much as possible.
Best are Canson Universal Sketchbook and Strathmore Sketch Pad.
Best are STAEDTLER and Prismacolor.
Get kneaded eraser as well as normal.
4. Colored Pencils:
Prismacolor and Faber Castell.
You can do the following sketches with watercolor, watercolor pencils and acrylics.
TomBow Dual Brush and Copic are the best.
100 Drawing Ideas that are Easy:
Let’s start to fill up our sketchbook!
- Favourite art supply
- An eye
- Peonie flower
- Pizza slice
- A skull
- Hands with different gestures
- A cactus
- Map of your favourite city
- Favorite sushi
- Favourite fast food
- Words that inspire you
- Landmark you plan to visit someday
- Your morning cup of coffee
21. 15th photo on your phone
22. Everyday objects
24. Slice of cake
25. Sliced citrus
27. Favourite flower
33. Your pet
34. Moon phases
36. Nail polish
37. Paper clips
38. Draw a pattern
39. Toilet paper roll
40. Your messy desk
61. A door
62. Draw something in black color
63. Facial expressions
65. Illustrate social media icons
69. Events that happened today
70. Last Instagram picture you posted
71. Imaginary creature
72. Passion Fruit sliced in half
73. Creature from the ocean
75. Favorite room in the house
76. Made up city
77. A globe
80.An opened package of your favorite candy
81. Jar of cookies
83. Collage from different magazines
85. Your dream home
86. Bucket list
87. Tropical leaves
89. Favorite hairstyle
90. Creepy space
91.Illustrate your favorite song
92. Colorful Cereal
93. Gingerbread cookie
94. The favorite landmark you have seen
95. Ice cream
96. Perfume jar
99. Mirror reflection
101. Your unmade bed
102. Take an art class. Seriously! It is now so simple, affordable and easy.
If you have enjoyed this blog post, then do not forget to check out this drawing course for complete beginners called: “The Ultimate Drawing Course – Beginner to Advanced.”
Join over 260,000 learning student and start gaining the drawing skills you’ve always wanted.
The Ultimate Drawing Course will show you how to create advanced art that will stand up as professional work. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of drawing.