Are you ready for 30 ideas drawing ideas simple to do when you are a beginner?
When it comes time to becoming better at art, drawing challenges can be a thing that will really help you to become a better artist and a drawer in general.
If you ever want to be a part of that transformation, then you can easily do the following.
Set yourself a challenge and draw the following things for the next 30 days.
Let's gather our supplies:
- Sketchbook: This is our favorite brands are Canson and Arteza.
- Penicls: Arteza has a great variety at affordable price. Artzmore also great.
- Eraser: As a beginner, it is crucial to have a good eraser to remove all of your mistakes. Acurit is a 4-in-1 eraser, it removes colored pencil, charcoal and is smooth. A must have!
30 Drawing Ideas Simple
- Your favorite animal
- Flower drawing easy
- Draw you in future
- Your favorite food
- Something on the table
- Favorite activity with friends
- Draw something with only your favorite color
- Draw your family
- Draw you and your BFF
- Draw your favorite memory
11. Draw your funniest memory
12. Draw your favorite school subject
13. Draw your favorite season
14. Draw to music, as you feel
15. Draw what you did on the weekend
16. Draw something in your backyards
17. Draw your favorite character.
18. Draw your dream home
19. Draw your dream
20. Draw your bucket list travel place
21. Draw your favorite part of the day
22. Draw your favorite fruit
23. Draw your dream you last remember
24. Draw a memory that is dear to you
25. Draw your favorite outfit
26. Draw how you wish things would be
27. Draw your dream car
28. Draw a racing alien on a horse
29. Draw unicorn food
30. Objects that start with letter “R”
If you have enjoyed this post, then do not forget to check out this drawing course for complete beginners called: “The Ultimate Drawing Course – Beginner to Advanced.”
Join over 260,000 learning student and start gaining the drawing skills you’ve always wanted.
The Ultimate Drawing Course will show you how to create advanced art that will stand up as professional work. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of drawing.